Thursday, August 5, 2010

Great Interest Your Site on the Bhatia Community.







From Dr. A. R. Bhatia
Emeritus ProfessorDear Dr. Purecha:

I read with great interest your site on the Bhatia Community.

It is a very good effort on your part and I congratulate you on the beautiful presentation. However, I am a bit disappointed that you have concentrated primarily on the Bhatias from Gujrat, ignoring Bhatias who come from all the other areas of India.

You acknowledge that the Bhatias are great Shri Krishna "bhagats" and still ignore the Bhatias of Rajistan, UP, Sindh and Punjab. There were and are many great families that settled there after our great migration in the 12 century AD from Rajistan and they are now settled all over the world now!

 I think you must give the Bhatias from there too equal space on your site.

My forefathers were from Sikandarabad, Dist. Bulandshahar, UP, about 70 miles North East (on the Grand-Trunk Road from Delhi to Calcutta) from Mathura, UP (the kingdom of Lord Krishna), and now I am settled in California, USA for the past 50 years!

I have been able to trace back my family tree 11 generations to when my great-great-great-grandfather was born in 1690
(approximately) .

I would love to send you my family tree (and I have very old pictures too), if you will be willing to load it on to your website.

I hope you will keep in touch. It was a pleasure visiting your website.

Very sincerely,



Anand Ranjan Bhatia
-------------------------- 


Dr. A. R. Bhatia
Emeritus Professor
Dept. of Information & Decision Sciences
College of Business & Public Administration
California State University
San Bernardino, CA 92407
Home Address:
13498 Sea Gull Drive, 8564 SVL Box
Spring Valley Lake, CA 92395-5127
e-mail: drabhatia@yahoo.com
Phone:760-951-8012
http://www.cbpa.csusb.edu/faculty/ids.htm

Dear Sir Dr.A.R.Bhatia Jay Shri Krishna.....

Thanks for writing to BHATIA COMMUNITY MISSION FOUNDATION. This is to
inform you that your mail has been forwarded to the concerned
.Commitee..

Stay tuned to BHATIA COMMUNITY MISSION FOUNDATION. Do keep writing to
us with your views and suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,

 Dr.Pravin G.Purecha (Bhatia)........President..

Response Executive.

Pending Invitation Requests
The following visitors to your site have requested to be allowed to view your Family Tree.

Mitesh Matani (mitesh.matani@gmail.com) 
"I would like to make my own Family tree."

rajiv krishna bhatia (rajivkrishnabhatia@gmail.com) 
"because i am a bhatia and would like to become member of the community"

Pending Invitation Requests
The following visitors to your site have requested to be allowed to view your Family Tree.
  

Ajay sureshchandra bajaria (bajaria.ajay@gmail.com) 
"want to find people i know"

Daksha Chikhal (dchikhal@live.co.uk) 
"My name appears on your site and I would like to access the section."

HEMANT ASHER (hemant_asher@hotmail.com) 
"Just to know more about our community activities you are doing and if I can help from my side. THANKS"

Lajja Ashar (lajjaa@gmail.com) 
"I would like to get connected and enter my family tree"

Mihir Negandhi (mihir.negandhi@gmail.com)
"to see family tree"

rekha (svfilms@hotmail.com) 
"i can see my relatives in the list"

Roopa Y Sampat (roopasampat@yahoo.com) 
"I want to add my family member"

 Kirit Shroff (pripltd@vsnl.net)  Take Action
"Being a family member as my wife Vasanti is the daughter of Late Sri Ratansi Khimji and my personal interest in exploring matters of Bhatia community interest."


No comments:

Post a Comment